In a previous post which I titled “The Unoriginal Yorkshire Rounwytha” I addressed the unoriginality of certain individuals and their theft of of my personal Nexion Nine Thirteen works and standards, and indeed their theft of other individuals more chronologically, aeonically, and alchemically mature, productions from The Order of Nine Angles, for example their claim to having produced “a new Naos” which is hardly more than a new coat of paint on the same old Naos, in an attempt to validate themselves by manner of association, as their own character seems to be found lacking. Among the list of cowardice I charged them with were;
(1) My (D. M. Hutchins – Nexion Nine Thirteen) Massive ONA Collection is, and has for years been, the single largest collection of ONA materials publicly available to date. No one has ever offered so much content, for so small a price, in such a manner that the customer could possess its entirety (more than 400 PDFs) in less than 60 seconds.
(2) These individuals openly admitted that their ‘associate’ had purchased the N913 Massive ONA Collection for the purpose of undermining it and claiming it for themselves, which they were all to happy to do, until I pulled up my transaction documentation and determined the name of their associate (one Miss Laura Barat), who of course denies any knowledge of this issue, begged me to remove her name from public visibility on my blog, and concluded by deleting her own WordPress account (not to mention that most of her public links are now dead as well). If you read the post in question you can observer her going so far as to claim that she has never even heard of Yorkshire Rounwytha, and that she had only discovered them or myself whatsoever, by way of stumbling upon, and by sheer astronomical coincidence of course, my personal blog, which she had also never heard of, at the exact moment that Yorkshire Rounwytha and I were having a conversation pertaining to her. Riiiight…
(3) I addressed the nonsense of Yorkshire Rounwytha’s claim that they were making the Nexion Nine Thirteen Massive ONA Collection “free”, which claim I address as ‘nonsense’ for multiple reasons, not the least of which would be the fact that all of the content in the Nexion Nine Thirteen Massive ONA Collection was already free all over the internet, and always has been, provided you had the years of time to track down and download each and every solitary file which my collection remedied on the customers behalf, and finally, the biggest element of Yorkshire Rounwytha’s embarrassment pertaining to any mention of “free distribution” ought to lie in that Nexion Nine Thirteen ALONE is responsible for having waged that ideological war against the Magian-ONA and the ransoming of their pseudo-ONA plagiarism for monetary compensation, indeed Nexion Nine Thirteen ALONE sought to establish a unified ONA standard of free production while nearly the entire ONA opposed my philosophy, only to adopt it these years later and claim my materials, and my ideals, as their own… only EVERYONE knows better, as I am a well known public figure, I have been for nearing a decade, and I have documented evidence dating back more than two and a half years in the form of an essay I produced titled “Selling the Sinister” and the myriad volume of debate and dialog it invoked on more mediums than I could possibly keep up with, is simply a historical fact…
(4) I addressed that issue of the trustworthiness of the Nexion Nine Thirteen Massive ONA Collection, as my collection has its roots directly in the primordial origin of ONA-2.0, whereby I collected said materials FIRSTHAND from the likes of WSA352, Temple of THEM, ABG, L316, et al. I preserved all of the materials which I collected, from each Nexion, and each individual, and vowed never to alter them, even to the point of their being quite a few copies of certain text, which repetition only demonstrates where those several sources were in concurrence. I left it that way on purpose due to my agenda not to alter the content of any Nexions contribution, and to allow the initiates to come to their own conclusions. Yorkshire Rounwytha (whose collection is, and will always be, secondhand) has vowed that their very first goal was to claim the Nexion Nine Thirteen Massive ONA Collection, remove my name from it, claim it as their own, and then alter its contents so as to reflect their personal beliefs and agendas. Because most of you are not genuine alchemist, I will explain in plain English that in so doing, Yorkshire Rounwytha, much like WyrdSister, are opposed to initiates coming to their own conclusions, thus they attempt to manipulate the information the public has access to, which is not a beckoning unto initiation whereby alchemical evolution may occur, but in fact a dialectic whereby indoctrination and servitude is attempted, in the name of a Magian Order of Nine Angles, claiming not to be Magian. The irony thick, and the lie transparent, these children are not to be taken seriously. In fact, with the exception of Chloe (who is now utterly given to Magian abstractions, as has been made obvious via her public worship of the Federal Reserve) each of these highly respected, and highly accomplished, Nexion can and will verify my claim to having collected the material in question, directly from them, firsthand.
(5) And lastly I addressed that I was not the only target of this new-age Satanic-ONA’s plagairism agenda, in that the rehashing of Naos with a few things rearranged and new cover, does not imply the writing of a book, and I did ask them all, “Have you ever published anything that someone else didn’t have to write or compile for you?”… Of course they have ignored that question, and every other question I presented, for most obvious reasons…
And You’d Think It Would End There, Right?
But no… Now the world has been blessed with this new Magian idiocy, and I am not exaggerating or embellishing the title or contents here, which I have photo evidence to demonstrate. Ladies and Gentlemen, we now have the pinnacle of sophistication, and the most profound and eloquent correction of Nexion Nine Thirteen’s humble attempts to share untainted information, in the form of the one and only “TheBigAssONACollection”. No, seriously, thats what they named their ripoff of the original “Nexion Nine Thirteen Massive ONA Collection”.
I became aware of this when Yorkshire Rounwytha altered their post so as to included this statement.
A more “comprehensive” and “coherent” collection they say… with a silly name like “The Big Ass ONA Collection”? No, Seriously, thats what they named it.
Well lets see what they did with my collection that makes it so much more “comprehensive” and “coherent”?
Ah! It would seem that my collection was too well formatted for their highly cultured taste, and so they aimed to offer correction by way of simply smashing all of the individual PDFs together, and saying “to hell with proper formatting”. Apparently I had made the horrible mistake of leaving the original PDF’s unaltered, and neatly organized into categorized folders, with names indicative of the contents therein, and that just wouldn’t do.
Next we have this.
Next we have Chloes little symbol, followed by a statement of how large this collection is, but no mention whatsoever that its origin is Nexion Nine Thirteen. Also, who in their right mind would want a single 8310 page PDF file, rather than the neatly organized categories which I originally offered? This is not an improvement, in fact it is a massive step backward into an unorganized mess of attempting to remember if you were on page 3793, or page 3739, or page 7339, or page 7393? Calling this nonsense a “brain melting whopper” is more than likely an indication that those who attempting to rip me off have already had their own brains melted.
Also, the statement reeks of cowardice and lies which I will rebuke and refute in turn, as (i) the works of Hagur are included in my original package, and no I didn’t ask if it was ok or not, (ii) I only abstained from including all the works of THEM because I know THEM personally and I know personally the individual “Whitey” whom they have elected to maintain their collection. Whitey and I have respected one another and exchanged information and materials for many years, and (iii) I have NEVER, and I will NEVER, ask anyone for permission to publish anything. If you don’t want your materials out in the real world, you’d damn well hide them from me, for I am a de-occultist which means that I have only sought this information out in order to study it and to make it available to others for study. No one requesting that I withhold information from the public, would enjoy my response. The truth is my business, take it of leave it. I ask no one. I bow to no one.
(1) Which they took from the Nexion Nine Thirteen Massive ONA Collection.
(2) They aren’t even sure how many pages it is that they have stolen, pertaining to the topic of “joining the ONA”. They kind of, sort of, think it might be, like, one hundred and twenty, or something like that… (am I the only one facepalming right now?)
(3) Traditional Satanism, whose time has come to an end, is in fact worthy of study for this Numinous Era Of ONA, however, if these old xerox and facsimiles are so CORE to understanding Satanic-ONA, why is it that Nexion Nine Thirteen ALONE has been making it a point to keep these records alive in the public eye for the past six years, and 99% of Satanic-ONA has not? I am the enemy of ONA-Satanism, Satanism in general, and all modes of psychopathy whatsoever, and yet my sharing this information so as to prepare those with Numinous potential, has utterly trumped those efforts waged by individuals and Nexion who actual believe what the documents say… It is I who have preserved and shared this information, and that is a historical fact.
(4) If theses Satanic-ONA liars actually wanted initiates to see ONA from “a different angle”, why do they so despise Nexion Nine Thirteen? Is the Numinous not within their agendas? Do they not actually mean to say that they want initiates to see ONA only according to the angles they are provided by mock ONA authorities, who determine what they are allowed to know, and have it specifically interpreted for them? Obvious liars are obvious, and your paradigm has died.
(5) Stuff? Well, thats impressive. We are certain to learn a great deal from “Stuff”. Its only a shame they didn’t have more “Stuff”. Something tells me they were aiming for 10,000 pages, but missed their mark.
Did you know Meq personally? No? I did. Did you share this PC version of his Stargame before now? No? I did. Does your rip off of my collection truly make the content easier to understand? No. It does not. Dose the original Nexion Nine Thirteen Massive ONA Collection not present the same content, in a far better format, and without instructing the reader as to how they must perceive and interpret the content? Yes, it does, and it has for years and years and years, before this forgery of my content was produced in order that you all can ride the coattails of my namesake, the magnitude of which you have made most obvious with this… this… whatever this is…
So you think Anton Long is God and that Satanic-ONA is untouchable? This whole production of yours is evidence irrefutable that I have not only ‘touched’ ONA, but in fact I have dealt quite a blow. This articles mention of intelligence is laughable, because no one possessing any intelligence would view this as anything lees than the attempted theft of the work of Nexion Nine Thirteen.
I reject the Old Guard and challenge their authority. I reject Circles, Inner and Outer, and I challenge their authority. I reject Anton Long, and every ONA coward unwilling to use their real identity. And I am the enemy of all Satanic-ONA’s Magian psychopathy. Much love and respect to David W. Myatt, whose intentions and philosophy I have witnessed falling into the most mundane and Magian of hands, as have apparently my own efforts thus far. But then I am in fine company. The Numinous Way is virtuous and true, and will echo well beyond your mortal carnation, Sir. Of this be certain. Honor to you and yours, indeed Mine and Ours.