Saltlake City Freedom Cells
The Venus Project
The Ubuntu Movement
WELCOME to Ubuntu USA
We advocate a return to the earth and individual sovereignty as a way of sustainable living; without money.
Goal: to grow at least 5 Ubuntu communities per year across the USA.
Method: see Transition by attraction.
An Ubuntu USA community is a group of people living in proximity who are committed to transitioning to
- Natural, sustainable lifestyle
- Self-governance (self-sovereignty)
- Moneyless economy
Ubuntu (Zulu/Xhosa pronunciation: [ùɓúntʼú]; English: /uˈbʊntuː/ oo-BUUN-too) or “uMunthu” (Chichewa) is an African ethic philosophy focusing on people’s allegiances and relations with each other. The word ubuntu has its origins in the Bantu languages of southern Africa. The philosophy, however, is mirrored in cultures around the world, particularly in Native American culture.
“Native American healers stressed the interdependence of humans with all things in the universe through sacred teachings, oral traditions, and storytelling as a way of instructing youth concerning the guiding principles of Navajo life. For countless generations, Native Americans have passed on life symbols, belief systems, and a rich history of harmonious existence through oral representations and verbal arts – a practice not dissimilar to those of other sociocentric societies, including Ubuntu-based African cultures.
“It has been argued that without a cultural emphasis on interconnectedness and social solidarity, Native American plains tribes might never have survived the systematic genocide inflicted upon them in the 1800s.” says Tammy Hanks, author of Ubuntu: A Theoretical Examination of the Potentialities of an Emergent Humanistic Paradigm.
Our nation is at a crossroad in every way imaginable. Survival as a people depends on reassessing our values and becoming a thriving community. It’s time for change. It’s time for a New Paradigm.
Our vision is to grow in integrity, honor, human consciousness, and social connectedness. We view a return to the earth as a way of sustainable living; without money. We care deeply about each other, the planet, and our heritage, and now share our vision with the world.
Sovereignty and Freedom for All
About Ubuntu USA
WE are a growing group of ordinary people of all races and cultures who care about others and the planet. We are committed to our birthright as Heirs of Creation, understanding that human energy is and always has been, by free will, the collateral backing currency used on Earth. Abundance is natural. By living in cooperation with Mother Earth, perpetual health and well-being become normal.
WE accept responsibility for the care of our planet, ourselves, and each other without any need for external government control. We realize that as Heirs of Creation, we are each “trustee” of our own “estate” and executor of our own “will” for as long as we exist.
- 1. The people are custodians of the earth
- 2. The people are responsible for care of the land
- 3. The people are responsible for care of the water
- 4. The people are responsible for the care of the forests
- 5. The people are responsible for the care of rivers and lakes
- 6. The people are responsible for the care of the gold, the platinum, diamonds, chrome, copper, iron, uranium, tin, aluminum, and all other minerals in the ground
- 7. The people are the custodians of the air and the airwaves
- 8. The people are responsible for the care of everything that grows on the land
- 9. The people are responsible for the care of the beaches, mountains, and skies above
- 10. The people are the custodians and protectors of the wild animals
- 11. The Earth is our MOTHER – we are only here because of her – and therefore we must honor her and protect her from harm.
Ubuntu USA presents the Heirship Economy as options for transition as they consistent with the International Law of the Rights of Mother Earth which states: “Systems of life cannot be commodified, nor can the processes that support them, nor can they serve as anyone’s private property.”
Read about the Heirship Economy here:
- Heirship Economy
- YOUR Human Energy Backs All U.S. Currency: Absolute Proof Found Here!
- How to Fix the World Economy
The words of Chief Seattle in 1854: “How can you buy or sell the sky? We do not own the freshness of the air or the sparkle on the water. How then can you buy them from us? Every part of the Earth is sacred to my people, holy in their memory and experience. We know the white man does not understand our ways. He’s a stranger who comes in the night and takes from the land whatever he needs. The Earth is not his friend but his enemy, and when he’s conquered it he moves on. He kidnaps the Earth from his children….for whatever befalls the Earth, befalls the children of the Earth.”
We hold the ownership of land as unnecessary, and to be frank, impossible. All humans are heirs of creation, custodians of the land, and each one of us is responsible for her care. When we act in harmony with nature, she yields plenty for all. There is more than enough resources on the earth to provide unlimited abundance for each and every living system.
We, the people on the land known as the United States of America, declare that:
- The land known as the United States of America is under the care of all who live in it.
- No government has the right to rule the land and the people unless it has been appointed by the people.
- Any appointed body is there to serve the people and implement the will of the people at all times.
- The people retain the right to replace any appointed body at any time if they feel their needs are not being served by such body.
- No government entity, individual, or corporation can claim ownership of the land or any part thereof.
- We, the people of the United States of America, are free and self-sovereign.
The people govern themselves
- Any existing structures created are a product of the people on a local level.
- Tribal structures with a council of elders may be implemented to assist, guide, resource, and facilitate communities.
- Every man and woman is a potential candidate for all councils and bodies who assist, resource, and facilitate communities.
- All people retain their inherent freedoms and responsibilities and may at any time choose to act as their own elders and resource facilitators.
The people share the world’s wealth and resources
- The national wealth/resources are restored to the people. Natural Law is installed to protect the people on all fronts.
- All mineral wealth, above and below the ground, are protected by the community and used for the benefit of all people and all communities. No individual or alleged ruling bodies may own or monopolize it.
- Forms of acquiring goods may be adapted by the people to assist in the well-being of all of the people.
- All industry and manufacturing are supported in all possible ways to deliver the abundance of all things to all people.
- All people are free to choose trade, craft, or profession and all training and education is free.
The land is shared by those who work it
- Farmers who feed the people are the heroes of the land and are given land, tools, seeds, implements, and all assistance necessary to maximize the production of their crops and produce.
- Land usage is adapted to benefit all the people and made available to those who work it, to banish famine and hunger.
- Since the land is under the care of all the people, land ownership is abolished and replaced by new land usage guidelines of the new society which will benefit all the people, farmers in particular.
- Existing farmers, by free-will, may use their land for the benefit of the community and teach other new farmers to farm vacant land to feed the people.
- Every farmer who contributes toward the community is given as much land as is required to perform their task.
- The people in each community plan and implement the reconstruction of their community and develop public parks and recreational areas to the greatest benefit of the community.
- Every community manages a specific area around its boundary for the production of crops and other farming necessities.
- These boundaries are to be specified according to need and based on the population of the community.
- Each community is encouraged to become self-reliant and self-sustainable on the goods and products they produce.
- Food is to be distributed among and between communities and to those communities unable to provide for themselves. Food and other farming or agricultural produce is available to the people for free.
- All people have the right to settle in any community they choose and contribute to their community with their skills, talents, and abilities as long as they respect the cultural guidelines.
All are free and self-sovereign by free-will
- Ubuntu U.S.A. operates under a “Be free and harm no one” philosophy. Each community is free to establish guidelines for the greatest benefit of their community.
- Each community is responsible for protecting its people and boundaries according to the guidelines it agrees to under the “Be free and harm no one” philosophy.
- No one is to be imprisoned, deported, or restricted without a fair trial based on the system agreed upon by the people under the “Be free and harm no one” philosophy.
- Any and all “Be free and harm no one” courts, if assembled, are to be representative of the people (See Natural Law Procedure).
- Peace ‘officers’ and military personnel are re-purposed and restructured to help, protect, and meet the needs of the people.
- Any peace officer or military structure is to be based on the needs and will of the people. They are to be given tools and support necessary to perform their tasks as required by the new “Be free and harm no one” philosophy.
All function according to their desires and passion
- With the Heirship Economy in place (human energy by free-will-backed system), no one has to work. If one chooses to work, it is for personal satisfaction and love for their community. Money is to be removed from the system altogether.
- The term “work” will eventually fall away since all people are to follow their passion and creator-given talents and abilities. These are their expressions of self, used by free-will.
Transition phase of building the new Ubuntu Society
- During the transition, those with skills and interests in various aspects of construction and farming will be highly utilized according to their free-will.
- All have their basic needs met (food, water, housing, and electricity).
- Every person in every trade is to be given tools, materials, and support necessary to perform their tasks to the best of their ability and the highest standard of their craft.
- During the transition phase, all who desire are highly encouraged to contribute toward community building projects, irrespective of what other activity they are a part of or contribute to in their community.
- Each community should be committed in their effort to make life as easy and pleasant as possible for everyone to live life and enjoy it to the full!
Doors of learning and culture opened
- All education on all levels is free and students may choose whatever they want to learn about.
- The concepts of games and play as a part of learning are introduced in such a way that the foundations of literacy are established without effort.
- All obligatory classroom-based teaching is abolished and replaced by a series of exciting internships, where from an early age, children may follow their passion and learn skills of life in a variety of areas from masters in their fields; so that by the time they are 16 years old, their knowledge is wide and they have a very clear idea of their skills and interests.
- Anyone who is an expert in their field may choose to teach and may do so in an internship capacity.
- All children are taught the basics for survival about soil, water, plants, animals, earth, planting, harvesting crops, and farming in all aspects to build a strong bond and respect for Mother Earth. Aside from this, children may follow any path of learning they choose.
- Anyone at any stage of life may change occupations and enroll in a program to learn new skills and sharpen talents.
- The discovery and development of talent for the enhancement of the culture is promoted on all levels.
- All cultural treasures of mankind are open to all by free exchange of books, ideas, and contact with all communities and other lands.
- All adult illiteracy is ended (for those who want it) by a mass community training plan.